Umar bin alKhattab the pervert was responsible for the verses of hijab. Umar the pervert spied on the wives of the Prophet in the night and called them out with their names upon recognising them. Don’t believe me.
- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 148
- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 74, Hadith 257
- Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Hadith 5397
- Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Hadith 5398
After this incident all of a sudden Allah decided to reveal the verses regarding hijab. Once the hijab was established Umar felt the urge to make sure that the rules were being followed and he spied on the women once again. What can you say once a pervert always a pervert.
- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Hadith 318
- Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Hadith 5395
- Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Hadith 5396
Umar the pervert needs to be exposed as being a vile guy that would go to jail in our times but according to muslims he is to be regarded as a Caliph.
This is why muslims are made fun of in the modern world. These are the followers of Muhammad and what is more surprising that Muhammad is not pissed off at Umar nor reprimands him, what kind of a universal morality was he preaching? Muhammad proves that Islam is anti woman.